We take pride in our work and are continually involved in research and development to better serve the aviation industry. Since 1977, Float and Fuel Cells has set the standard for timely aircraft fuel cell bladder repair, distribution of helicopter floats and reliable manufacturing of various aircraft fuel cells.
FFC Quality Policy
Floats & Fuel Cells will achieve sustained, profitable growth by providing products and services that consistently satisfy the needs and expectations of our customers and regulatory agencies.
This level of quality is achieved through adoption of a system of continuously improved procedures that reflect the commitment of the Company to existing customers, potential customers, employees and regulatory agencies.
This policy is provided and explained to each employee by the President or Director of Quality Assurance. Achievement of this policy necessitates the commitment of all employees in accepting responsibility for the quality of the work performed.
FFC Capabilities and Certification
Certified fuel cell parts and repairs are important for FAA compliance and for your safety. At FFC, we're proud of our ratings and maintain in-house standards for both manufacturing and repair that meet or exceed the FAA standards. We are certified to modify and repair all types of bladder-type fuel cells including crash-resistant and self-sealing models.
FAA/EASA Ratings and Designees
- FAA Certified Repair Station - Floats and Fuel Cells (TH4R544M)
- Limited specialized services
- Limited floats (helicopter floats)
- EASA acceptance of maintenance organization (EASA-145-4448)
FAA Parts Manufacturing Approval (FAA-PMA)
- Designated Airworthiness Representative (DAR)
- Designated Manufacturing Inspection Representatives (DMIR)
- Designated Engineering Representative (DER)
- FAA Certified Airframe & Powerplant Mechanics
- FAA Certified Repairman
- ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C
- MIL-Q-9858A Quality Program Requirements, MIL-I-45208A Inspection System Requirements
- FAA Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR)
Float & Fuel Cell Repair and Parts via FAA Federal Aviation Regulations.
FAA Compliant fuel cell bladder repair, distribution of helicopter floats and manufacturing of various aircraft fuel cells.